We have always taken great pride in providing a clean environment for your stay and will take the following extra measures to ensure your safety.
We are glad to see you!
1. Remember, if you feel ill before your visit, please stay home.
2. All guests will be evaluated before entering the lodge for wellness.
3. Masks are optional for guests to bring and wear.
4. Guest shoes should be left on the back porch, no shoes allowed in the main house.
5. Windows in guest rooms will be open for ventilation for at least 20 minutes before cleaning and while being cleaned.
6. Person cleaning will wear rubber gloves.
7. Disinfectant cleanser will be used for cleaning bathrooms and all frequently touched surfaces, hard floors, door handles, counter tops, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.
8. Carpets have been cleaned and will be vacuumed between guest visits with bags being changed after each cleaning.
9. ALL linens will be washed on the hottest setting recommended and laundry sanitizer will be used with each load.